Purchase all 5 Diversity Interviewing Series online trainings for the price of 3. Use coupon code “5for3” (without quotes).
Bring this training in-house as a facilitated blended training workshop. Train-the-Trainer programs and trainer manual available. For more information, contact or call 651-983-4489.
This online training in the Diversity Interviewing Series identifies biases, that may otherwise be hidden to interviewers and hiring managers, to help move interviewers’ bias to a conscious level.
- Quotes, videos and examples from real people and situations gathered from the author’s firsthand research and experience, not actors role playing or fabricated quotes.
- Examples of hidden biases are provided from ethnically diverse perspectives, including African American, Asian American, Iranian American and European American.
- Activities and a quiz to enhance learning.
PART A: Revealing Hidden Bias
PART B: Examples of Interviewers’ Hidden Bias
PART C: Cultural Misunderstandings and Bias from Racial/Ethnic Perspectives
This training includes content from Lessons 1 and 2 of the longer Module One course on Integrating Diversity into Employment Interviewing.
See link below for the eBook by the same title.
Recruiters, interviewers, hiring managers and other staff who interact with applicants.
- Self-paced, on-line training.
- 20 minutes to complete.
- Interactive activities and a quiz enhance the learning.