Purchase all 5 Diversity Interviewing Series online trainings for the price of 3. Use coupon code “5for3” (without quotes).
Bring this training in-house as a facilitated blended training workshop. Train-the-Trainer programs and trainer manual available. For more information, contact or call 651-983-4489.
This online training in the Diversity Interviewing Series is designed to increase interviewers’ awareness of bias in themselves and in others on the interview team and eliminate bias at the individual and organizational levels.
- Examples of interviewers’ and ethnically diverse applicants’ experiences and suggestions related to bias within interview teams.
- Quotes, videos and examples from real people and situations gathered from the author’s firsthand research and experience, not actors role playing or fabricated quotes.
- Activities and a quiz to enhance learning.
PART A: Inconsistencies within Interview Teams
PART B: Exposing Systemic Bias in an Interview Team and Hiring Process
PART C: Methods for Eliminating Bias and Developing an Inclusive Interview Team
This training includes content from Lessons 3 of the longer Module One course on Integrating Diversity into Employment Interviewing.
See link below for the eBook by the same title.
Recruiters, interviewers, hiring managers and other staff who interact with applicants.
- Self-paced, on-line training.
- 20 minutes to complete.
- Interactive activities and a quiz enhance the learning.